When was the last time you had a new idea that turned into tangible results for your business?
If it has been too long, you need to develop your teams and leaders to think outside the square.
What do we offer?
Too often people say: “Oh, I’m not creative” or are full of great ideas but can’t make them result in tangible business outcomes. These tired thought patterns limit what your business can achieve.
Rhythm Effect turns this around by taking your team through the key stages of generating new ideas through to strategies for business implementation. During the process, participants learn to use tools that can be applied in the workplace on a day-to-day basis to promote creativity and innovation.
Teams and leaders with competence for innovation and adaptability:
- Seek out fresh ideas from a wide variety of sources
- Entertain original solutions to problems
- Generate and implement new ideas
- Take fresh perspectives and risks in their thinking
- Smoothly handle multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Adapt their responses and tactics to fit fluid circumstances
- Are flexible in how they see events
When to use?
- Off sites
- Away days
- Training Programs
- Leadership development
- Team meetings